From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. This modern hotel is in the vicinity of popular city attractions such as Sapa Ethnic School, Lao Chai Village, Sapa Hospital.
Guests can choose from 18 rooms, all of which exude an atmosphere of total peace and harmony. Besides, the hotel's host of recreational offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your stay. Whatever your reason for visiting Sapa, the Sapa Paradise View Hotel is the perfect venue for an exhilarating and exciting break away.
Tastefully furnished rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels and a seating area. Tea/coffee making amenities and a minibar are included. The en suite bathroom comes with a shower or bathtub and free toiletries, refrigerator & minibar, balcony facing to Fansipan mountain, Sapa market & town.
Especially,Sapa Paradise View Hotel is staffed by local, ethnic people, who come from lovely villages in the Sapa area. You can talk with them to discover the customs and habits of ethnic minorities in Sapa.
The 24-hour front desk staff will be happy to assist with luggage storage, laundry/ironing services and bicycle rental services.
Guests can dine at the in-house restaurant, which offers Asian and international cuisines. Room service is also available.
- Daily breakfasts included in the room rate and will be served in Paradise View Restaurant
- Daily Tea & Coffee, Bottled of miniral water.
- 24 hour front desk.
- Daily housekeeping included in the room rate.
- Private bathroom for each room.
- 24-hour laundry service.
- Free map & information for trips around Sapa.
- Car, motorbike, bike cycle rental.
- Shuttle bus Lao Cai-Sapa-Lao Cai.
- Train tickets Lao Cai-Hanoi-Lao Cai.
- WIFI Internet access for free.
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage room
- Safety deposit box
Hotpot & Barbecue Restaurant
Our restaurant only focuses on 2 dishes and we will bring the real Vietnamese cuisine to the foreigners and all foods are fresh & served in high hygine for your safety.